It does not happen to Brother F***n only… I had had this experience too…
- Was not really in the mood of revising last night though it is the day, tomorrow.
- Woke up early today just to notice that it is 3.22 a.m. and I have another an hour and 37 minutes left before my alarm clock yelling at me (one minute interval for the ‘in the limbo’ state)
- Read national news from BH and Utusan (online of course!) when the rain started to pour down heavily.
- I was thinking of skipping the morning class when this kick-start feeling nudged me to the bathroom to do the routine
- I’ve decided to wear the black shirt instead of my white sweater though its still cloudy out there
- Rode my beautiful, at the same time, handsome blue bike to Uni just to know that I arrived too early before the class actually commence
- Had an awesome stare from my lecture mates for having my sandwich right after the first class
- Was so bored when listening to the Prof presenting her lecture about the thing that I have only puny little idea about
- Met Leon in front of Library to know that he is working hard and the UNSW JU had perform a very disgusting act.
- Had a free lunch at squarehouse and had a little chat with ex schoolmate regarding the unsettle business.
- Head to the battle field with full of confidence, though knowing that the preparation is no where near completion except extremely extraordinarily puny
- It began
- Nagging to long-life-seems-classmate about being so careless
- Met David (accidentally) to know that he manage to reach the last part. Dang!
- Get to my bike to know that it is wet and have to ride back home in a wet, yet, not to the state of having to swim back home, and dark day
- Was so agitated that I got my brown Lee Cooper pant torn (a bit) at the end part of it (kaki seluar).
- Arrived back home safely. (And had some dark chocolate filled with trace of almond nut and pear chunk before writing this…..)
That’s the feeling. Can you feel me man? Oh well… oh well… Tomorrow still will come though I’m not prepare for it now. Hm…………………
We will see the result, together. I promise. CEIC 2000-Thermodynamics; You’ve got to be kidding me?!
I know its not hard enough, even smart enough, in the end.