A lot of things been dancing and dangling in my brain. A LOT. And they are not well organized… -.-‘ Now I know the effect of having such a long break, where one use it for a very laid-back period…
1. Barrack Obama won the presidency. Congratulations to him. Its proven that America belongs to Americans, not the whiteys… eyh? (I said the Earth belongs to Allah… nuff said). Feelings about it? No heart feelings at all. :p Well, he won as the people in America, most of them if not all, believe in his capabilities in order to lead them towrads betterment. That’s all. (Am wondering, will Malaysia be affected?)
2. Tired of issues raised up in Malaysia. Thanks to the politikus out there who have been adding up spices and ingridients into the couldron, full of flavours, well stirred by the people responsible for it. Will they ever feel tired of it? Hm… I say “Enough is Enough!” Poor thing, poor thing.
3. The fuel price has been reduced to RM2.15. Is a good thing yet, is not enough (and it always happen like that). Read the prime stream media, its good. Read the alternatives media, we’ve been fooled… Until I’ve confused between truth and lies. What is truth? What is lies? People, someone, somebody! TELL ME~~~
4. I’ve meet peoples who are becoming important in my life. Yes, they are my brothers after all. Hopefully this brotherhood will last forever, Fillah! And I am missing all my buddies out there, whoever you are, wherever you’re in. Let us go play rugby together.
5. I’m alone at home in the morning, AND AM SICK OF IT. Because I’m not used to it, being left alone. Hm… I need a company. TV won’t do any good, radio either. Blogs seems so fun, but there are plenty of it! @.@ Instant messenger? People are bisu in there. Wonder if they really are there or just left the pc/laptop turned on 24/7 (pembaziran weyh…).